Friday, May 4, 2012

Heading East....Way East


I'll be heading to China today for 2 weeks on an important personal trip. You can follow our travels here if you're interested. In the meantime, with markets at close to all time highs, I won't be watching the daily ups and downs very closely from Xian, Shaanxi, PRC. I'm waiting for lower prices to add new money to the markets. I have added a little to BAC over the past 2 weeks, but overall, I'm a net seller (raising cash). However, on this trip, I'll pay close attention to what's happening in China. There is a lot of talk of a hard landing ( in an economic sense, and hopefully not my B-777's landing in Peking ) in China. I hope to visit some condo developer sales offices, as I did on my last trip, to get a sense of the status of the "property bubble". You will be the first to know.





No comments:

Post a Comment